*Custom and other duties- You will be solely responsible for any import duty or taxes levied by your local authorities.
Indications for Use
Pain Management System, PMS unit is a modern-day electrotherapy device to combat pain.
- PMS has been proven to be an effective means of preventing muscle atrophy;
- PMS also helps by increasing blood flow to muscles, increasing range of motion, increasing muscle strength, as well as enhancing muscle endurance;
- PMS has pain management attributes in helping muscle related pain, such as a spastic muscle, sore muscles, or tight muscles;
- PMS may be able to help reduce pain caused by various conditions like: arthritis, knee pain, neck pain, back pain, sports injuries.
- PMS Control unit
- 12V Medical grade Power adapter
- Splitter cable for Electrodes
- Pair of Electrodes
- Micro USB cable
To ensure safety of the user, the patient and the bystanders, please pay attention to the following safety instructions:
- PREGNANCY: Pregnant women SHOULD NOT USE THE DEVICE AT ALL;
- PACEMAKERS: People with Heart Pacemakers, Deep Brain Stimulators and Other Electronic Implants SHOULD NOT USE THE DEVICE AT ALL;
- Do not use the electrodes on face, eyes, heart, genitals and front part of the neck;
- Do not permit use by children unable to understand the instructions or persons with cognitive disabilities;
- Do not short the Electrodes;
- Power supply 12 VDC, 1.8 Amps only. Don’t use other power supplies;
- Do not stick the electrodes too close to each other and over another;
- Opening the device enclosure voids warranty;
- Do not use non rechargeable battery;
- Device should not be used while connected to USB;
Do not use when driving, operating machinery or any action needing muscular control.
Lipika Technologies makes no medical claims real or implied as to benefit of our device and methods;
Our product is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease;
Any information provided by us is not to be construed as medical advice.